I am a highly engaged program manager with an MBA in finance, PMP certification and more than fifteen years of experience. I have a proven track record with transformation initiatives and sales proposals. I am skilled in delivery, transitioning and the engagement cycle. I am adept at bringing new strategic outsourcing clients through the proposed lifecycle and meeting aggressive milestones.
- Proficient account manager, who can quickly establish client rapport. Accustomed to unearthing, communicating and adapting to risks. Skilled at finding opportunities from pre-sales through steady state
- Powerful cross-disciplinary leader across multiple functional areas, infusing sales proposals with deep technical knowledge and ensuring flawless execution
- Able to execute complex, risk-averse global migrations with Information Technology team members, clients, and third-party vendors efficiently and without disruption
Senior Bid Manager – Strategic Outsourcing Pre-Sales / 2018 to present / Capgemini
- Lead RFP responses for complex opportunities spanning 8 infrastructure and end-user disciplines.
- Manage cross-functional teams including up to 50 leadership, sales and technical contributors.
- Formulate pricing against benchmarking and differentiating competitive posture.
- Leverage business and technical acumen to ensure solution and response meets client needs.
Strategic Outsourcing Pre-Sales / 2017 to 2018/ IBM Global Technology Services
- Sold $70M – $400M large enterprise competitive contracts.
- Sold first-of-a-kind innovative platforms: open source Kubernetes, Docker and Dynamic Automation.
- Sold $1B+ in solutions by leading RFP responses, sales presentations and due diligence.
- Led $400M regulated cloud implementation acting as primary client liaison.
- Accurately projected $10-$40M in resource requirements for complex 6-24-month migration plans.
- Created integration plans for infrastructure, network, security and end user support.
Global Transition and Transformation Manager / 2016 to 2017 / IBM Global Technology Services
- Reduced risk on $500M+ engagements by accelerating transition schedule by 2 months.
- Led successful 6-month transition managing 13 project managers on a regulated healthcare client.
- Managed knowledge transfer in a competitive takeover from an uncooperative incumbent.
- Managed client interaction with more than 40 senior architects and cross-functional technicians.
- Improved client satisfaction by reducing workload by 30% acting as single point of client contact.
Global Pricing Manager – Dynamic Automation / 2015 to 2016 / IBM Global Technology Services
- Improved labor efficiency by 25-30% in commercial accounts by creating and publishing rates.
- Sped adoption of cost saving software by 40% per year by creating worldwide costing methodology.
- Reduced rates by 20% to commercial accounts improving market competitiveness.
Delivery Program Executive / 2009 to 2015 / IBM Cloud Managed Services
- Led and managed 8 commercial accounts as large as $400M including PMs for scope increase.
- Lead relationship between the customer CIO and CTO executives, technical experts and vendors.
- Selected by 6-year high-profile client as the only consistent member of the account leadership team.
- Managed 8-month SAP Cloud data center and storage migration achieving aggressive milestones.
- Managed top 10 Strategic Account including 110+ environments for a new logo SAP migration.
- Sold $150M in scope expansion by synthesizing customer requirements and engaging architects.
- Created critical competitive advantage for sale of Fortune 500 opportunities by turning high value regulated healthcare client from a CEO level escalation to a strong referenceable account.
Finance and Business Operations Manager / 2001 to 2009 / IBM e-Technology Center
- Managed $210M project budget including $86M in innovation spending and $175M in overhead.
- Saved $4.5M in cost and reduced labor rates by 12% enabling more competitive bids.
- Saved $4.4M development lab cost by conceptualizing and implementing billing methodology.
- Saved $2.5M overtime cost by creating and executing methodology for 2 VPs and 6 Directors.
- Saved $2.6M of global resource cost by creating and executing innovative billing methodology.
Master of Business Administration / Finance / University of Notre Dame
Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) / Project Management Institute
Bachelor of Arts / Politics, Philosophy and Economics / University of Notre Dame
- Mentoring and project managing the dissertation of PhD candidate at the #1 program in her field.
- Volunteered to modernize a relationship management and fundraising database for a major Boston organization whose mission is eradicating homelessness.
- Created and led an 11-person team with 1 MBA mentee and 5 alumni leaders of related corporations in the Notre Dame Business Plan Competition focused upon improving access to clean water.